martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Day 3

Today was a great day. Gracias a Dios. No more loneliness like last time. I get to share my love for Guatemala with my friends. Today we had a beautiful time exploring Antigua and I think they love it and I dunno why I was so worried! I surprised myself by how much I remembered about getting around and different streets and businesses. We used the internet and bought cell phones and everything was without knowing the time (which I love). We had nowhere to be and no clue what time it was. Beautiful. There is something natural about eating when your stomach says to, getting up with the sun, and going to bed when the sun goes down. Tranquilo. There are moments when having no purpose is frustrating and makes you stir crazy, but here it is good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario