viernes, 29 de julio de 2011

In awe.

I just went to mass in the most beautiful cathedral I have ever seen. It is so easy to believe in God when you are in the most magnificant building you have ever seen. I left after awhile because I do not totally understand Spanish chants and I was the only gringa inside. But it was beautiful. It is cool to pray to a dome that is over 500 feet tall. The bigger the church, the more I can apprehend a Holy Spirit being there.

There is something really sad about having to ask for a table for "solo uno" but it also has been peaceful. To sip a half a glass of red wine *cause that is all you can drink* and watch the sunset over a decrepid arch in front of a volcano. It is good to be alone. Some times. I would like to have a companion...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario