sábado, 30 de julio de 2011

Today, I climbed an active volcano. It erupted last year. It is the highest altitude I have ever been on.

Then I chatted in Spanish with a Professor of Politics on the bus.

Rode the bus for natives by myself.

And was yelled at by 4 people because I was wearing a UNC t shirt. [Go Heels!

Then I had panqueques and horchata. Do not worry, I am taking pictures of everything I eat.

I met 2 boys from England, 1 man from Holland, a couple from Dublin, 5 Americans and ONE SOUTHERNER!!!!

Everyone I met looked at me in shock when I told them I was travelling alone. I got excited because I have been feeling lame and that means I am doing something bad ass. They wereshocked that I used the buses for the natives and stay in hostels alone. Yes.

Then on my way back to the city i met a Guatemalan with a New York accent....he said [I will pray for your time here, remember God is with you always.....is it nerdy to believe in angels? Haha I don{t know yet.

Que le vaya bien. Gracias para leer.

Tomorrow I am going to church with my family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario