domingo, 10 de junio de 2012

Fin de semana

Just got back from a weekend at Lago Atitlan. It was so rejuvenating and refreshing, and much needed girl time with everyone. I am so happy that these exact girls are here, and also sometimes shocked we are not tired of each other. I think the difficulty of the situation makes us cling to each other very closely, because we are all that is familiar.

The highlight of this weekend was creation and FOOD. The lake is incredible. We took a boat ride to 2 villages and then this morning we KAYAKED around the lake. Kayaking was my favorite. It felt bad ass. And outdoorsy. And I bought a new nose RING (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so i feel especially BA.

I have bought some gifts for people and for myself. Its nice to be less stressed about trips. Last time I spenta lot of time obsessing over costs, but its better this time. Thank you (x2384723874892374) Eve Carson Scholarship.

I am just very content today. Creation was amazing. I cannot wait to add pictures.

Times up- thanks for reading! Your comments make me feel so honored to be here. XOXOXOXO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY RACHEL. wish i could be there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario