domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Sleepless night

Last night I did not sleep. Maybe because our room int he hostel is under a bar. But maybe because my mind is running. We hiked Pacaya today so I am exhausted and too scattered to blog....but here is the highlight...

1. hanging out with T boone
2. We are about to walk to a bakery to get the 2pm round of banana bread
3. at the bar last night, people were playing a drinking game called ´´WHENEVER FUEGO SPEWS LAVA WE TAKE A SHOT¨´ which was entertaining. Anyway.

I am so happy here. I loving the deep conversations and long talks with the girls. Travelling brings out vulnerability like nothing else. And vulnerability breeds friendships like crazy.

















& I miss Peter!

1 comentario:

  1. awww :) funny that I'm here in CH with Peter and you're in Guat with Taylor! I love you and miss you! Wish you were here to guide me through my first round of nursing tests! I'm praying for you!

    ResponderEliminar